Honda Bay is worth visiting if you're in the Philippines. With this boat ride, you'll explore Luli Island, Pambato Reef and Cowrie Island.
Honda Bay Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Princesa at the specified time and set off on our complete tour of the islands and reefs of Honda Bay, about 26 kilometres from the capital. During the tour, we'll visit three different islands: Luli Island, Pambato Reef and Cowrie Island.
Onboard the boat, we'll get to see the incredible sea creatures that live around the islands. During the cruise, you can sunbathe, take a dip in the crystalline waters or simply enjoy the spectacular views from the boat.
We'll also enjoy a full-course meal on one of the islands we visit, a unique opportunity to taste the rich gastronomy of the Philippines!
At the end of the tour, we'll return to the hotels in Puerto Princesa.
This tour includes pick up from all hotels less than 10 miles from Puerto Princesa Airport. There will be an 80 USD surcharge on the day of the tour if your hotel is not within this area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 6 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 6 years oldUS$ 22.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Boat ride to three islands.
Supplement for hotel pick up outside the specified area (80 USD per person).
Environmental tax (150 PHP, approx. 3 USD).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).