Spend a magical evening in Puerto Princesa with this night cruise as you marvel at the fireflies lighting up the sky. You'll even have dinner aboard the boat.
Puerto Princesa Night Cruise
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Princesa at the specified time and head to the bay to board a traditional boat, where we'll be spending this unforgettable evening.
We'll sail the Puerto Princesa Bay to admire the beauty of the capital city of Palawan as well as breathtaking views of the sunset on the horizon.
What's more, once night has fallen in the city, we'll discover a unique wonder of nature: the sky lit up with fireflies glowing in dark sky of Puerto Princesa. It's magical!
During the cruise we'll also enjoy a full-course local meal on board the boat. The perfect way to complete this idyllic Puerto Princesa cruise.
At the end of the tour we'll return to your hotels.
This tour includes pick up from all hotels less than 15 kilometres from Puerto Princesa Airport. There will be a 150 USD surcharge on the day of the tour if your hotel is not within this area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 6 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 6 years oldUS$ 24
Children under 3 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Dinner onboard the boat.
Supplement for hotel pick up outside the specified area (150 USD per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).