Climb on board and enjoy the heavenly beaches and incredible coastal views of the Dominican Republic on this boat cruise. Not to be missed!
Punta Cana Boat Cruise
We'll pick you up from your hotel and head to Bávaro Beach, some 15 minutes away. As soon as we arrive we'll climb onboard a catamaran ready to enjoy a fabulous few hours cruising through the Caribbean waters.
As we sail, you'll be able to enjoy the wonderful scenery and the local drinks! Our first stop will be at a coral reef. Here you'll be able to jump in and snorkel in the crystal-clear water. You'll be able to see colourful fish and exotic marine life. We'll then head to a beach where you can relax on the white sand; this truly does feel like paradise!
Next, we'll head to a natural pool at the Playa Blanca beach. This is an incredible natural spot with stunning turquoise waters, you'll be able to take a dip and the best thing... there's even a floating bar!
Finally, we'll sail back to the coast and then accompany you back to your hotel in Punta Cana.
Not only can you sail and snorkel in this incredible environment, but we'll also head to a platform where you can take part in an interactive marine show with sharks and stingrays. All you have to do is select this option when booking.
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot take part in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Boat trip + snorkelling||
|Boat trip + snorkelling + marine show||
Boat trip + snorkelling
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 30
Children under 5 years oldFree
Boat trip + snorkelling + marine show
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 45
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Return transport from hotels in Punta Cana.
Marine show (optional)
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.