Discover Andalusian traditions with this tour that includes a visit to a ranch of pure breed Spanish fighting bulls and horses, wine tasting in a wine cellar and walking through the village of El Rocío.
Huelva Wine Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotels in Punta Umbría first thing in the morning and head to an Andalusian ranch. If you love bullfighting, you'll love admiring the pure breed horses and Spanish fighting bulls on the ranch. The breeders will also explain what goes into caring for these animals.
Our tour through the Andalusian countryside will continue with a visit to a wine cellar in Huelva. Here we will learn about the production process of this region's famous wine and do some wine tasting like real professionals. How fine is your palette?
After enjoying some free time to have lunch in the area, we'll meet up again to go to our next stop: the village of El Rocío. Walking through this small village you'll feel like you've gone back in time with its dirt roads and white chapel where thousands of worshippers gather every year. We'll tell you why the romería pilgrimage of El Rocío is famous throughout Spain.
Our last stop will be the Doñana National Park, one of Spain's most important nature reserves. Here we can admire the park's plants and wildlife, as well as endangered species such as the Iberian lynx.
Then we'll go back to the bus and head to the hotels in Punta Umbría.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 11US$ 37.70
Children under 4Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Local English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Wine tasting in a wine cellar.
Visit to the Doñana National Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Punta Umbría local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).