Seville is one of the most beautiful cities in Andalusia and all of Spain. Discover it with the help of an expert guide on this day trip from Islantilla.
Day Trip to Seville
We'll pick you up in Islantilla and will take a coach ride to the most characteristic city in Andalusia. Here you'll discover the rich culture and history and you'll see for yourself why the city is so well loved.
We'll take a panoramic tour around the city, on which you'll see the María Luisa Park and Plaza de España; these gardens and the incredible architecture of the square will leave you lost for words! We'll also wander along the streets, discovering the famous Andalusian patios and iconic buildings such as the Alcázar, an Islamic palace that has been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Next, we'll stop at the Archivo de Indias, which is home to numerous documents and information about Spanish colonisation. It's a fantastic place to explore if you're a history lover!
Of course, our guided tour or Seville would not be complete without a trip to the Cathedral, with its famous Giralda bell tower; one of the icons of the city.
Afterwards, you'll have some free time to explore at your leisure and try the delicious local delicacies in the numerous bars and restaurants. We will then head back to Islantilla at around 5 pm.
This day trip to Seville includes collection from the following hotels in Islantilla:
- Hotel ADH Ocean Islantilla (8:50 am)
- Hotel Confortel Islantilla (8:50 am)
- Puerto Antilla Gran Hotel (8:55 am)
- OH Hotel (8:55 am)
- Precise Hotel (8:55 am)
- Hotel Marble AMA (9:00 am)
- Hotel Golf Resort (9:00 am)
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years old|
Children aged between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 37.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Local expert guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Entrance to monuments.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.