Fall in love with this Andalusian city, home of flamenco and unique architecture. You'll visit the Giralda, the Plaza de España, the Torre del Oro and much more.
Seville Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Punta Umbría at the time you book and head to Seville. After an hour and a half long journey we'll arrive at the Andalusian city to begin our tour around the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929.
We'll behold the legacy of an event that left its mark on the city and walk past the Parque de María Luisa park and the Plaza de España square; landmarks of Seville. In the square there is a ceramic bench for each of Spain's provinces!
Then we'll follow our guide to the neighbourhood of Santa Cruz, an ancient Jewish district in Medieval times, where monuments such as the Real Alcázar and the General Archive of the Indies stand. Do you know the important role this headquarters played in Spanish colonialism?
Our next stop will be the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, the oldest gothic temple in the world. We'll explore its every corner, from Christopher Columbus' tomb to the Patio de los Naranjos orange tree patio and the famous Giralda clocktower.
Afterwards, you'll have some free time to explore the streets of Seville for yourselves, try its cuisine, do some shopping or take a ride in a horse and carriage. At the end of the day we'll get on the bus and head back to Punta Umbría.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10||Children under 3|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 10US$ 35
Children under 3Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Local English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Entry to the monuments.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).