A 10 km husky sleigh ride is an exciting way to explore the snowy landscapes of Lapland. You'll fall in love with these wonderful creatures and stunning scenery!
Husky Sleigh Ride
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Rovaniemi first thing in the morning and head to the outskirts of the capital of Lapland to begin our adventure through the beautiful snow-covered landscapes. We'll arrive at one of the most famous husky breeders in the region and learn all about this typical Nordic breed of dog.
Then the action begins! After listening to the safety instructions we'll hop on the sleigh to be whisked away on a relaxing 10-kilometre ride across these magnificent landscapes.
After a thrilling journey across the white blanket of Lapland, we'll head back to the husky farm to warm up around a bonfire and enjoy a warm drink and some delicious gingerbread cookies. It's like Christmas all year round!
At the end of the activity, we'll hop on the bus to make our way back to your hotel in Rovaniemi.
- If you'd prefer a 1-kilometre ride, you can also book the husky kennel visit.
- Pick up is from hotels located within a 10-kilometre radius of the centre of Rovaniemi. After you book, the local provider will contact you to arrange the exact time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 14 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 14 years oldUS$ 109.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
4 hours - 5 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Visit to a husky farm.
10 kilometre husky sleigh ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).