The ice falls of Korouoma National Park are an incredible scene where the water seems to have been frozen in time. You'll get to admire the ice cliffs and eat in the warmth of a campfire on this day trip from Rovaniemi.
Korouoma Frozen Waterfalls Day Trip
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Rovaniemi, before heading southeast to the Posio region. After a two and a half hour journey, you'll arrive at the Korouoma National Park, a canyon formed by the course of the Korojoki River, which stretches twenty miles (30 km) through the Finnish countryside. Here, you'll continue your three and a half hour excursion on foot through the snow-capped forests.
On your hike through the fairytale scenery of the national reserve, you'll come across the amazing sight of the frozen waterfalls of Korouoma, sure to leave you mouth open and speechless.
For a well-earned rest after this adventure in the snow, gather round a campfire and enjoy a delicious barbecue including reindeer meat, a typical food in Lapland, and drinks to warm you up!
At the end of your excursion, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel in Rovaniemi.
Hotel pick up
Hotel pick up is included from accommodation located within a 6 mile (10 km) radius of Rovaniemi city centre. The local tour provider will contact you directly to confirm your exact pick up time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 14 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|English guided tour||
US$ 210.60 US$ 176.50
US$ 111.70 US$ 100
English guided tour
AdultsUS$ 210.60 US$ 176.50
Children between 4 and 14 years oldUS$ 111.70 US$ 100
Children under 4 years oldFree
7 hours - 8 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
16% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).