Visit Santa's home and go on a reindeer or husky sleigh ride with this Santa Clause Village Tour from Rovaniemi. Enjoy a unique experience for the whole family.
Santa Claus Village Tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Rovaniemi at 10 am and make our way to the magical location. Be ready to feel like you're going back to your childhood.
We'll go by minibus to a reindeer farm, where you'll learn how the animals are cared for, and you can ride a sleigh pulled by Santa's helpers. Keep an eye out for Rudolph!
Next, we'll head to a husky farm. This breed of dog is essential to the lives of the locals in this part of Lapland. They'll tell us all about their abilities and their way of life. If you enjoyed the reindeer sleigh ride then you're bound to have fun with the huskies.
This experience will finish off with a visit to Santa Claus' village, a small Lappish village full of fairytale houses, snow-covered forests and a landscape that you'll never forget. Take your Christmas wish list and deliver it directly to Santa Claus' letterbox!
The tour will end returning to your hotel in Rovaniemi, arriving at 4 pm.
You can be picked up from hotels located within a 6 kilometre (3 miles) radius of the centre of Rovaniemi. If your hotel is outside of this perimeter we'll contact you to agree an alternative meeting point.
To take part in this activity the reservation must have at least 2 participants.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 13 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 13 years oldUS$ 98.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by minibus.
Visit Santa Claus' village.
Reindeer sleigh ride.
Visit reindeer and husky farm.
Snack and hot drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).