If you are visiting Samaná, you cannot miss this brilliant trip to Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado. Join us to discover a stunning hidden wilderness in the Dominican Republic.
Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado Trip
We will meet up at 8:45 am in front of the port of Samaná where we will board a catamaran and set sail for the Los Haitises National Park. The journey takes us south across the idyllic bay of Samaná.
After a short trip along the waters of the Atlantic, we will reach the Los Haitises National Park, one of the natural jewels of the Dominican Republic. We will disembark here and explore this amazing area for the next four hours. We will encounter two mysterious caves and marvel at the lush green rainforest.
We will then return to the catamaran to cross the bay of Samaná once again. Leaving the impressive mangroves of Los Haitises behind, we will reach the Dominican paradise of Cayo Levantado.
Popularly known as Bacardi Island, Cayo Levantado is one of the wildest places in this Caribbean country. In fact, people say that this is home to some of the best beaches in the world. You will find out for yourself! You will have three hours of your own free time to enjoy the crystal waters and fine white sand. Plus, we'll serve you a succulent buffet lunch to get your strength back.
The excursion to Los Haitises National Park and Cayo Levantado finishes by returning by catamaran to the port of Samaná. We will arrive at the original departure point at around 4:30 pm.
Departures from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 3% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 6 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 6 years oldUS$ 45
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Transport by catamaran.
Guide in English.
Entry to Los Haitises National Park.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
4 Avenida La Marina.