Be seduced by the unique charm of San Juan, the city which condenses the Spanish, American and indigenous essence of Puerto Rico. Get to know the capital along with a private guide in English!
Advantages of a Private Tour
Reserving a private tour means you'll receive a much more personalised service, able to take the tour on any day of the week and modify the itinerary as you wish. And if you're a large group, you'll save money!
At the indicated time we'll meet in the central Plaza de Colón, from where we'll begin our private tour of the Puerto Rican capital. Passing alongside the San Cristobal Fortress and the Alejandro Theatre we'll relive the Spanish occupation and speak of its influence in the current structure of the island. And we'll take a look at the iconic Casino, as well as following the original traces of the old city walls.
Walking through the capital we'll see the characteristic coloured houses of Calle Fortaleza, and while we speak of the battles against the British and Dutch we arrive at the Las Palmas Bastion, the main defensive nucleus in San Juan, which today bears incredible views.
And the tour is full of peculiarities: did you know that the first piña colada was made in a bar in San Juan? Or that the narrowest house in America can be found in Puerto Rico? We'll visit both spots, before continuing the tour along Calle del Cristo.
Here we'll find a chapel surrounded by mystery, and a legend which we'll reveal during the tour. And our last stop will be the Totem, a great obelisk constructed in honour of the indigenous peoples who once populated the island.
Finally, the tour ends in front of the symbol of San Juan: the Morro Fortress.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 2 people||Up to 4 people||Up to 6 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 150
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 250
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 300
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private tour, with no other people in the group.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.