Explore the dramatic moonscapes of Bartolomé Island and discover the volcanic terrain and rock formations of one of the most beautiful of the Galapagos Islands.
Bartolomé Island Tour
On the morning of the excursion, we'll pick you up from your hotel on Santa Cruz Island and head to the pier on the Itabaca Channel, where we'll board a yacht and set sail to one of the most photographed places in the Galapagos: Bartolomé Island.
We'll begin our tour climbing up the wooden steps which lead to the highest point of the island, from which we'll enjoy unparalleled panoramic views of two beautiful bays. From this privileged vantage point, we'll also see the lava formations that characterise the landscapes of Bartolomé Island.
We'll then walk up a short trail where you'll be closer than ever to volcanic craters and lava tubes - a unique experience! We'll continue learning about the island's volcanic origins as we hike across its moon-like terrain. From the peak of the volcanic cone we'll be able to see the surrounding islands of Santiago, North Seymour, Baltra, Santa Cruz and Rabida!
At the end of the tour, we'll return to Santa Cruz and you'll be dropped off at the pier in Puerto Ayora.
You must stay on Isla Santa Cruz the night before this day trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 360.10
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up.
English speaking guide.
Hotel drop off.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.