Sail to Santa Fe Island and discover the incredible landscapes and wildlife of the Galapagos Islands. Snorkel in spectacular natural bays on this tour from Santa Cruz Island!
Santa Fe Island Snorkelling Tour
On the day of your tour, we'll pick you up from your hotel on Santa Cruz Island and head to Puerto Ayora, where we'll board a boat for the cruise to Santa Fe Island.
This tiny islet, located between Santa Cruz and San Cristobal Island, is one of the oldest and has one of the most beautiful turquoise water lagoons in the Galapagos archipelago. We'll visit a stunning bay protected by a natural rock barrier, made even more perfect by the colonies of sea lions basking on the rocks, and the hawks flying overhead.
Throughout the tour, we'll make two stops for snorkelling, as well as visiting Playa Escondida, or "Hidden Beach", where we'll attend a sport fishing demonstration. Both activities will allow us to see an incredible number of tropical fish, sea turtles, manta rays, marine iguanas and sea lions.
At the end of an unforgettable trip, we'll return to Puerto Ayora.
You must stay on Santa Cruz Island the night before this day trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 214
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.