Enjoy the sun and the beach of the beautiful Rosario Islands with this trip from Santa Marta. Sun, sea and sand in the Caribbean. What could be better?
Rosario Islands Trip
We will pick you up from your hotel in Santa Marta at 4:30 am and head south to the dock in Cartagena de Indias. After a four-hour drive, we will reach the jetty where a speedboat will be waiting to take us out into the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
During the boat trip, we will talk about the rich diversity of marine life that surrounds the Rosario Islands. This archipelago located in the northwest of Colombia is famous for its coral reefs and colorful shoals of fish, making it an exceptional area for diving enthusiasts!
Throughout the day, we will visit the most impressive beaches of the Rosario Islands and make several stops so that you can sunbathe, swim, and enjoy the postcard-perfect scenery.
In addition, you will enjoy fresh fruits for breakfast and a buffet lunch at noon. Fried fish, rice with coconut, patacón, yucca, salad, fish consommé, and island desserts are the delicacies you will taste during this fantastic trip.
After enjoying an unforgettable day in paradise, we will return to the boat and head back to the dock in Cartagena. From there, we will start our journey to the hotels in Santa Marta, where we will arrive at 10 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up from hotels in the urban area of Santa Marta. Pick up in Minca and Tangana areas have an additional cost.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 7||Children under 4|
|Rosario Islands Tour||
Rosario Islands Tour
Children from 4 to 7US$ 137.50
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
Transport by minibus and boat.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.