Ziplines, sleds, and giant snow tubes are just a few of the fantastic activities waiting for you at Farellones Park. Enjoy a fun-packed day at when you take our fantastic trip from Santiago.
Farellones Park Trip
At the scheduled time, we will pick you up from your hotel in Santiago de Chile before heading to the beautiful Farellones Park, nestled in the spectacular mountains surrounding the city.
During the winter season, we will make a brief stop en route so that you can rent thermal clothing and enjoy the activities with total comfort. If you intend to do some skiing or snowboarding, you can also rent the necessary equipment here.
Fully equipped, we'll get back on the bus and continue the journey to Farellones, the only snow park in the Santiago region.
Farellones Park is a special place where both adults and children will have a fantastic time. You will enjoy staggering views of the Andes landscapes from the panoramic chair, zoom over the slopes on the zip wires, slide through the snow (or water in the summer) in giant tubes, or mount a Fatbike and take a thrilling two-wheeled tour.
After a day of fun, we return to the bus and head back to Santiago de Chile, where we drop you off at your hotel so you can take a well-earned rest.
Farellones Park changes from season to season and so too does its activities.
From 15 June to 31 August, Farellones Park becomes a winter playground covered in a thick blanket of snow.
If you go to the park during this period, you can enjoy a multitude of snow-based activities. You can hit the slopes on giant tubes, sleds, or if you have the equipment, skis, and snowboards.
From the 23rd of September to the 20th of March, you will find a completely different landscape, extensive green meadows, prepared exclusively for your enjoyment.
Just as the park takes on a new appearance in the summer months, the activities also change. The giant floats now whizz down hair-raising water slides instead of snowy slopes. There are also many other fantastic summer activities, such as the climbing wall, mountain carts or bike tracks where you can test your skills.
The timetable of the tour varies depending on the season of the year:
- Winter (from 15 June to 31 August): During this period we will collect you from your hotel at 6 am and return you to the same locations at 6:30 pm.
- Summer (23 September to 20 March): During this period we will collect you from your hotel at 7:30 am and return you to the same location at 5:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 1 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children (up to 4 ft, 120 cm)||Babies (up to 3.2 ft, 99 cm)|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children (up to 4 ft, 120 cm)US$ 57.50
Babies (up to 3.2 ft, 99 cm)Free
10 - 12 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in airconditioned vehicle.
Entry to Farellones Park.
Thermal clothing rental.
Technical equipment rental.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.