Discover three of Chile's most spectacular snow sports destinations on this full-day trip to La Parva, Farellones and El Colorado. Ski, explore, or simply enjoy the incredible views!
La Parva & Farellones Day Trip Itinerary
Leave Santiago de Chile behind and explore the snowy paradise of the Andes on this guided tour of some of the area's top skiing resorts. You'll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the east of the city, arriving at your first stop of the day after just 15 minutes: the small village and ski station of Farellones.
Nestled between Andean peaks in one of Chile's most popular skiing regions, the village of Farellones grew up around the ski station of the same name in the 1930s, and to this day its wooden cabin style houses give it a uniquely picturesque look. Stroll through its streets and get to know the local way of life, as well as taking in the magnificent views over the dramatic mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Back on the road, you'll set off in the direction of El Colorado, another popular Chilean ski resort. You'll make a brief stop in El Colorado to admire the spectacular panorama the famous snow sports station offers over the Andes, before heading on your way to La Parva.
Considered to be the most modern ski station in the area, huge amounts of tourists flock to La Parva every winter to practice all manner of snow sports. You'll have free time at the resort to eat at one of its restaurants or enjoy its facilities (not included). La Parva offers many different activities, from skiing and other snow sports to hiking, biking and more, depending on the season.
Finally, you'll be taken back to your hotel in Santiago de Chile at around 6 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes a pick up and drop off service at hotels in the following areas of Santiago de Chile: Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro. If your hotel is in a different area, we will agree on a different meeting point in the mentioned areas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Reduced size group, there will be no more than 15 people per excursion.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, only for folding wheelchairs.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.