Discover the historical centre of Santiago de Compostela with an exclusive guide who'll show you the main tourist attractions.
Santiago de Compostela Private Tour
With this private tour of Santiago de Compostela, we'll get to visit all the iconic monuments that this World Heritage city has to offer.
We'll begin in the iconic Praza do Obradoiro, a square that is home to the Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, the Pazo de Raxoi palace, the Hostal dos Reis Católicos... You can choose your own itinerary and adapt it to your interests!
If you prefer, we can also visit the emblematic park Alameda de Santiago de Compostela, where we'll admire the sculpture of 'Las Dos Marías' and tell you the fascinating story of these two eccentric sisters!
For those who'd prefer to discover the city's gastronomy, we'll head to Rúa do Franco and explore the area around this street, famous for its tapas restaurants. The choice is yours!
We offer pick up from your hotel or a meeting point of your choice within Santiago's historic centre.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 47.80
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 77.70
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 113.60
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 143.50
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 185.40
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 275.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
Entry fees to monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.