Step into the shoes of a local and discover the Andalusian capital city. Be captivated by its hidden corners and lesser-known monuments with this alternative tour of Seville.
Alternative Tour of Seville
Our first stop will be the Metropol Parasol, claimed to be the largest wooden structure in the world, known as the Mushrooms of the Incarnation. After learning about the origin of the walkway, we'll head to Calle Feria and San Martín Church, one of the oldest places of worship in the city.
Next, we'll continue until we reach Alameda de Hércules, a beautiful public garden which is known as the oldest in Europe. Our guide will recount its history and lead the way to the Calle Feria market, where you can feel the traditional way of life around every corner. We'll also be taken to the Omnium Sanctorum and Saint Louis of France churches, both of which are of major importance to the city.
Later, our tour will continue onto the unknown side of Seville starting with the Pumarejo Square, where we'll listen to anecdotes from locals. Afterwards, we'll go to the Macarena Basilica, home to one of the most important brotherhoods of Seville's famous Easter celebrations. Nearby, you'll spot the Macarena Arch, one of three access points to the city walls which can still be admired today.
Finally, after wandering around the city's original walls, our alternative tour of Seville will finish at the Cinco Llagas Hospital, an impressive building which currently hosts the Andalusian Parliament.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 22.60
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English guide
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:30 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Antiquarium in the Metropol Parasol (Mushrooms of the Incarnation)