Lose yourself in the immensity of the largest cathedral in the world. Discover the history of one of Seville's most important monuments thanks to your expert guide.
Seville Cathedral Guided Tour Itinerary
After meeting your guide at the scheduled time, you'll head into the Seville Cathedral, which was consecrated in 1507. While two churches larger than this immense cathedral have since been built, they are not bishops' seats, meaning that this remains the biggest cathedral in the world.
The imposing Gothic architecture of the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, as it is officially known, will leave you speechless. Your guide will take you around the church's most impressive features, including the Patio de los Naranjos, or the Court of the Oranges, which was a sahn, or ritual cleansing area, in the ancient Almohad mosque on top of which the cathedral is constructed.
Your expert English-speaking guide will reveal curious facts about the church, pointing out, for example, that unlike other Christian places of worship, the cathedral does not have a cross-shaped floor plan. The rectangular body of the church has 68 ornately-carved vaults with connecting pillars, and also has a staggering 80 different chapels.
Both the sheer size and the immense beauty of Seville Cathedral will leave you in awe.
At the end of your tour, you'll return to your original start point.
- To benefit from the discount, students and seniors over 65 years old must prove their identity as such by presenting a valid original document (no photocopies). If these are not acceptable, they will have to pay the full adult price.
- The reduced student price only applies up to the age of 25 years old.
- Tank tops, short trousers and sandals are all prohibited from the cathedral.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 15 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children under 15 years oldUS$ 10.80
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to Cathedral.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Seville).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
The white statue in Plaza del Triunfo.