Enjoy the best food in Seville with this tapas tour around the Triana neighbourhood. We hope you're hungry!
Seville Tapas Tour
At 8 pm we'll meet on Calle Betis and start our tour of the best tapas bars in Triana. On the banks of the River Guadalquivir, this street has one of the highest concentrations of bars and restaurants in the city, so it's only logical to start to tempt our tastebuds here.
After trying some delicious tapas in the bars here, we'll continue along Calle Puerza, where we'll stop outside the Marineros Chapel, a beautiful church which houses the statue of Our Lady of Hope of Triana Plus our guide will also explain the history of some of the other emblematic places we pass.
We'll continue our tour along Calle Alfarería and Calle Castilla, stopping in the most traditional neighbourhood bars, enjoying small morsels of typical dishes and trying local drinks such as wine and sherry.
After approximately two and a half hours visiting the most famous tapas bars in Triana, we'll finish our tour back at the banks of the river.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 17 years||Children under 3|
|Seville tapas tour||
Seville tapas tour
Children between 4 and 17 yearsUS$ 57.80
Children under 3US$ 57.80
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Three tapas dishes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Seville).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Betis, 19