On this tour, we'll take the cable car to Sentosa Island to discover the main attractions of Singapore's most famous island such as the incredible S.E.A. Aquarium.
Sentosa Island Day Trip
Having picked you up from your hotel in Singapore we'll make our way to Faber Peak where we'll take the cable car to Sentosa Island. Only 10 minutes later, having drunk in the views of the Singapore skyline from the cable car cabins we'll arrive at the Sentosa station. Once there you'll enjoy the spectacular views you can only get from this point of the Singapore archipelago. Proceed to 4D Adventureland, and watch the thrilling family adventure movie 'Journey 2:The Mysterious Land'.
At 10:20 am, proceed to Sentosa Station ticketing counter to meet your Star Guide. Embark on bus journey which will take you to explore some of the most iconic places on the island, such as Sentosa Cove, Siloso Point and Resorts World, where you'll find theme parks such as Universal Studios Singapore, the SEA Aquarium and the island's first casino. The bus tour takes approximately two hours, during which your Star Guide will give you lots of interesting information about Sentosa Island.
The rest of the afternoon will be free for you to explore the other parts of the Island at your leisure. If you wish, you could explore the SEA Aquarium; one of the largest aquariums in the world! Here you can see more than 800 different creatures, including enormous manta rays, and over 200 different species of shark.
Then, you can board the Cable Car back to the mainland at the end of your visit.
When you book this tour, you can choose if you'd like to visit the aquarium or if you'd prefer, to have more free time on the island.
Hotel Pick Up
The tour includes pick up from the main hotels in the following tourist areas of Singapore:
- Chinatown / Havelock
- Little India
- Marina Bay
- Ninth / Balestier
- Clarke Quay / Roberson Quay
- Katong / East Coast
When you book you'll be asked to provide the name of your hotel. If your hotel is not listed above, you'll need to go to one of the accommodations that are listed. You can also head to the meeting point at the entrance of the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11||Children under 2|
|Tour with SEA Aquarium ticket||
|Tour without SEA Aquarium ticket||
Tour with SEA Aquarium ticket
Children from 2 to 11US$ 51.50
Children under 2Free
Tour without SEA Aquarium ticket
Children from 2 to 11US$ 35.80
Children under 2Free
Hotel pick up.
Transport to Faber Peak.
Cable car ticket.
SEA Aquarium ticket (optional).
Bus tour with Star Guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).