Enjoy the charm of the Tyrrhenian Sea sailing around the Sorrentine Peninsula, discovering delightful medieval towns and Positano, one of the most magical spots in Salerno.
Picking you up from your hotel, we head to the Massa Lubrense port, from where our boat touring the Amalfi coast leaves, taking in on the way its sheer cliffs, vibrant coloured houses
You can explore this natural paradise from a different point of view, making stops to snorkel and admire the wildlife in the crystal clear water. The boat will dock for an hour at Positano, where the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta is a must-see, holding within it an image of the 'Black Madonna' with an interesting legend behind it... And you will also have an hour in Amalfi, just enough time to see unmissable sights such as the Chiostro del Paradiso, Duomo di Amalfi and the Shrine of Saint Andrew.
And as we cut through the waves, on our way back to Sorrento and already turning over an unforgettable day in your mind, a limoncello tasting is the icing on the cake, before arriving back at the port around 5:30 pm, after which we'll take you back to your hotel.
- The maximum capacity of the boat is 12 people.
- On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, the tour may take place in both English and Spanish. The rest of the days the tour is in English only.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 9||Children under 2|
Children from 3 to 9US$ 106.30
Children under 2Free
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Professional English speaking skipper on board.
Snack and water.
Entry to any monuments or attractions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Sorrento local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).