Discover all the charms of Sorrento when you take a fantastic guided tour of its historic center. Along the way, you will fall in love with this city and its incredible views of the Gulf of Naples.
Sorrento Guided Tour
We will meet up at 6 pm, in the heart of Sorrento's historical center and set off to discover the jewels of this beautiful coastal town overlooking the Bay of Naples.
We will stroll through the picturesque streets, learning all about the origins and history of this popular tourist destination. We will cross the elegant Piazza Tasso square before reaching the mysterious Mill Valley, where you will hear its spooky history and why it was abandoned in 1940.
Afterward, we head to the basilica of St. Anthony Abbot, the patron saint of the city. After contemplating the façade of this 11th-century temple, we will visit the Convent of San Francesco where the beautiful patios, filled with peace and tranquility, will amaze you.
The last stop is at the Marina Grande port, where you will enjoy great views of the coast and learn about the local way of life for Sorrento's inhabitants.
The tour ends back at the original departure point at 8 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 3 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
Per personUS$ 10.60
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Guide in English
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
15, Santa Maria della Pieta.