Enjoy the charm of the Tyrrhenian Sea sailing around the Sorrentine Peninsula, discovering delightful medieval towns and Positano, one of the most magical spots in Salerno.
Amalfi Coast Boat Trip
Once we're all gathered, we'll head to the Massa Lubrense port, from where our boat touring the Amalfi coast will depart. As we sail, we'll take in its sheer cliffs and vibrant coloured houses.
You can explore this natural paradise from a different point of view, making stops to snorkel and admire the wildlife in the crystal clear water. The boat will dock for an hour at Positano, where the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta is a must-see, holding within it an image of the 'Black Madonna' with an interesting legend behind it... And you will also have an hour in Amalfi, just enough time to see unmissable sights such as the Chiostro del Paradiso, Duomo di Amalfi and the Shrine of Saint Andrew.
And as we cut through the waves, on our way back to Sorrento and already turning over an unforgettable day in your mind, a limoncello tasting is the icing on the cake, before arriving back at the port around 5:30 pm, after which we'll take you back to your hotel.
- The maximum capacity of the boat is 12 people.
Professional English–speaking skipper on board
Snack and water
Entry to any monuments or attractions
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Lauro Parking Lot