Become an expert in Italian cuisine and learn how to make its star dish: pizza. Put your culinary skills to the test, and take home an unforgettable memory of Sorrento.
Pizza Workshop in Sorrento
Having picked you up from your hotel in Sorrento, the tour leaves the centre of the city to arrive in the sleepy rural environment, the perfect spot for our pizza workshop. You'll learn about the crucial ingredients first hand from an expert chef, before putting on your apron and chef's hat to get to work.
First comes the production of the dough, learning the famous tricks and flips of the experts as you give it its shape. Then we'll add the ingredients, all under the watchful gaze of our expert pizza chef, who will give you advice on the production of the most delicious of Sorrento's traditional pizzas.
And while our creation cooks, you'll try different kinds of pizza made by the true experts. Then we'll be able to see how your own stack up, before taking you back to your hotel, now authentic pizza pros. Mamma mia!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Per PersonUS$ 60.70
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking chef.
Dough acrobatic show.
Pizza tasting with drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.