Discover the beauty of Lake Maggiore as you ride on the fantastic tourist boat to the Borromean Islands. You can get on and off as many times as you want!
What to expect
No trip to Stresa would be complete without taking this brilliant boat trip to the Borromean Islands, one of the most beautiful parts in Italy's Piedmont region.
This pass gives you unlimited access to the boat for 1 full day. The ferry calls at the three main islands, Isola Madre (Mother Island), Isola Bella (Beautiful Island), and Isola dei Pescatori (Fishermen's Island); all of which have their individual charms and characteristics. You can see spectacular locations such as a huge open-air botanical garden, the Borromeo Palace, and the Bella Island Palace - the choice is yours!
Times and frequency
Between March and November, the tourist boat departs from Stresa every 30 minutes from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
The palace, gardens, and museums on Isola Madre and Isola Bella will remain closed until March 20, 2020. During this period, instead of stopping at these islands, the boat will sail around them and only stop only at Isola dei Pescatori.
How it works
When you purchase this pass, you will have unlimited access to the boat which sails between Stresa and the Borromean Islands. You will be able to get on and off the boat, as many times as you want during operation hours, for one full day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 12.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
Ticket for the tourist boat valid for one day.
When to book?
You can book up until 15 minutes before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi square in Stresa.