Discover the most charming corners of the island with this Taiwan Tour Package lasting 5 Days starting from Taipei. Visit the Sun & Moon Lake, the port city of Kaohsiung, Kenting National Park and much more.
Taiwan Tour Package: 5 Days
Day 1: Taipei - Sun & Moon Lake
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Taipei between 7:30 and 8:30 am to start this Taiwan Tour Package. The 5-day adventure will begin by boarding a bus to the Sun and Moon Lake, a three-hour drive from the capital.
On arrival, we'll enjoy a panoramic route around the spring, and make some stops to admire the spectacular landscapes. We'll visit the famous Wenwu Temple, the Ci'en pagoda and the Thao tribe village. The day will end resting at the hotel.
Day 2: Sun & Moon Lake - Kaohsiung
After having breakfast at the hotel we'll leave to continue the route. Our first stop of the day will be the Xiangshan Visitor Center to say goodbye to the Sun & Moon Lake with an incredible view. Then, we'll travel 2 hours to the Fo Guang Shan Monastery, to learn about the Buddhist beliefs while touring the temple.
The tour will continue to the port city of Kaohsiung to rest until the evening. When the sun goes down, we'll visit the Sinsing district to explore the Liuhe night market. Crafts, food, clothing... You'll find everything! We'll end the day at the Kaohsiung hotel.
Day 3: Kaohsiung - Kenting Park - Eluanbi Cape - Taitung
After enjoying a delicious breakfast we'll head south to visit the Kenting National Park. Rainforest, beaches, mountains... All in one place! We'll also visit the Maobitou and Eluanbi Cape, the southernmost points of Taiwan, at the latter you'll find the 'Light of East Asia' named because of the strong light located where the Taiwan strait meets the Pacific Ocean. The afternoon will be spent in the hotel in Taitung to rest until the next day.
Day 4: Taitung - Hualien
We'll have breakfast and spend the day exploring the east coast of the island, also known as 'Taiwan's last wilderness'. An abundant and varied fauna and flora, caves, volcanic terrain, coastal viewpoints and much more await us in this dream place. You won't stop taking pictures!
The tour will also lead us to the areas of Sansiantai, Xiaoyeliu, Shitiping and, we'll visit a marble factory. A full day before heading to Hualien, where we'll spend the night.
Day 5: Haulien - Taroko National Park - Taipei
Once we've had breakfast at the hotel, our first stop will be the Taroko National Park. After an hour's drive, we'll reach its impressive gorge, an impressive canyon measuring almost 20 kilometres (12 miles), that will leave you speechless. We'll enjoy its incredible views from the Cihmu bridge, the Golondrina cave and different trails, as well as the Eternal Spring sanctuary.
The last stop of the day will be Qingshui, the highest coastal cliff in Taiwan. Over 800 meters (66 feet) high! Afterwards, we'll arrive back in Taipei where the tour will end dropping you off at your hotel at 7 pm
This tour includes 4 nights accommodation with breakfast in the following 5 star hotels. The price indicated is per person staying in a double room.
- Sun & Moon Lake: Fleur de Chine Hotel.
- Kaohsiung: Grand Hi Lai Hotel.
- Taitung: Royal Chihpen Hotel
- Hualien: Silks Place Taroko
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 466
Children under 2 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 5 star hotels.
Lunch and dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).