Explore the island of La Palma on this incredible day trip from Tenerife to discover its capital city, beautiful natural landscapes, traditional drinks and much more!
La Palma Day Trip
At 7:30 am, we'll meet at the Los Cristianos Port and board the ferry that will take us to the island of La Palma. We'll set sail at 8:30 am and leave the coast of Tenerife behind us ready for a fun day of adventure.
After a two and a half hour journey, we'll arrive in Santa Cruz de La Palma, the capital. First of all, we'll go on a 45 minute guided tour through the historic centre, admiring the beautiful wooden balconies of the houses, the Borrero square, the Plaza de España and much more.
Afterwards, we'll hop on a bus and head north to see the island's beautiful green landscapes. We'll go on a short hike through the Los Tilos Forest, a beautiful area in the Las Nieves Natural Park. As we explore this beautiful laurel forest we'll see for ourselves why La Palma was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
Then we'll make a one hour stop in the village of San Andrés so you can get some lunch. Afterwards, we'll visit an old rum distillery located near the natural pools of Charco Azul. We'll find out all about this traditional drink and even get to taste it!
Our last stop will be at the Virgen de Las Nieves Sanctuary. We'll go on a tour of this 17th-century temple and tell you about the links between the patron saint of the island of La Palma and the aborigines who inhabited these lands hundreds of years ago.
At 4:30 pm, we'll head back to the port of Santa Cruz de La Palma. There we'll board the boat back to Tenerife, arriving at the Los Cristianos Port by around 7:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 4|
Per personUS$ 140.10
under 4not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Ferry from Tenerife to La Palma.
English speaking guide.
Visit to a rum distillery.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Los Cristianos Port.