Travel to Granada and be seduced by the remarkable Alhambra, considered by many to be the eighth wonder of the world. You will also visit the Nasrid Palaces and become mesmerised by the Mozarabic art and architecture.
Alhambra Full-Day Trip Itinerary
Leaving the centre of Torremolinos early in the morning, head to Granada, one of the most enchanting provinces of Andalusia.
Upon arrival, tour the marvelous Alhambra, the most visited monument in Spain. This palace, constructed in the middle of the thirteenth century is the best example of Mozarabic art in the country and was declared a World heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984.
As you admire its various rooms and gardens, you'll discover the fine ornamental beauty of this landmark. Follow your knowledgeable guide to the Lower Gardens, the Court of the Main Channel, the Palace of Charles V, and the Court of the Myrtles. While your guide reveals the history of the Emirate of Granada, you'll discover the Nasrid Palaces – the Comares Palace and the Court of the Lions.
Enjoy some free time to explore Granada's historic centre as the finishing touch of this magical excursion to Granada. Afterwards, we will return to Torremolinos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 101.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport on air conditioned bus with WiFi.
Entry into the Alhambra and the Nasrid Palaces.
English language guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Torremolinos local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
10, Avenida de Manuel Fraga Iribarne street