Enjoy two of the most beautiful villages in Occitanie with this Albi and Cordes-sur-Ciel Day Trip from Toulouse. You'll be impressed by the medieval French charm!
Albi and Cordes-sur-Ciel Day Trip
We'll depart at 9:30 am from 27 Allée Jean Jaurès in Toulouse. Just an hour later we'll arrive in Albi, one of the most charming cities in the French region of Occitanie declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In Albi, you'll have four hours of free time to enjoy its gastronomy and its most symbolic corners. You'll also have a brochure in English with a map of the city and discounts for the main museums and monuments.
We recommend visiting Sainte Cecile, the biggest brick cathedral in the world. Inside you can see the frescoes representing sacred scenes such as the Creation and the Resurrection. Next to this temple is Berbie Palace, a former papal residence that now houses the Toulose-Lautrec Museum. Also not to be missed are the palace gardens, decorated in the refined French style.
At 2:30 pm we'll meet in the centre of Albi to take you to Cordes-sur-Ciel, a beautiful village only half an hour away. You'll have two and a half hours free to walk around this medieval town on your own. Its old town still preserves several intact fortifications, such as the Porte des Ormeaux, which was one of the main accesses to the town.
Finally, you'll leave Cordes-sur-Ciel at 5.30 pm. One hour later we'll arrive at the starting point in Toulouse.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Students up to 26 years oldUS$ 19.90
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 19.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
Transport by bus.
English brochures with maps of the cities visited and discounts for the main museums and monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
27 Allée Jean Jaurès