Civitatis Travel Insurance
Travel with the peace and comfort of knowing that, should you need assistance on your trip, Civitatis' insurance has your back - don't let anything spoil your trip!
Civitatis Travel Insurance
With Civitatis Travel Insurance, you'll have all the coverage you need, as it includes all medical expenses at the best health centers, repatriation costs, theft and delays of luggage, and even civil liability. We have no deductibles and no upfront payments, and no established list of hospitals- you can go to the most suitable hospital for your needs wherever in the world you may be.
Of course, you can contact us 24 hours a day, either by phone, email or even WhatsApp. We're always on hand to help. In addition, this insurance can be booked up to 48 hours before the travel start date.
You can check the full details of the insurance policy here.
Types of insurance
All insurances have the same coverage, the difference is only in price and lies in the number of coverage days. When booking you can choose from 5, 10, 15, 21, or 31 days.
Our insurance is only valid if you take out a policy BEFORE you travel. You cannot take out a policy if you have already left your country of residence. The date that you select on the calendar must be the first day of your trip.
The insurance is not suitable for travel within the country of residence.
- Health and medical coverage: € 600,000 (US$ 646,920)
- Dental expenses: € 75 (US$ 80.80)
- Repatriation or transportation of injured or ill persons: 100% of the cost
- Repatriation or transportation of children or disabled persons: 100% of the cost
- Travel for a relative in the case of hospitalization: 100% of the cost
- Expenses incurred during the relative's stay abroad: € 75 (US$ 80.80) per day for a maximum of 10 days
- Hotel expenses incurred during recovery: € 75 (US$ 80.80) per day for a maximum of 10 days
- Repatriation or transportation of the deceased policyholder: 100% of the cost
- Early return due to the death of a relative: 100% of the cost
- Early return due to the hospitalization of a relative: 100% of the cost
- Sending of urgent messages: included
- Shipping of medication abroad: 100% of the cost
- The defense of the policyholder's criminal liability abroad: € 3,000 (US$ 3,234)
- Theft and damage to luggage: € 900 (US$ 970.30)
- Delay in the arrival of checked luggage: € 90 (US$ 97)
- Searching, locating, and shipping of lost luggage: 100% of the cost
Additional Personal Accident Insurance:
- Personal accidents: € 6,000 (US$ 6,469)
- Personal accidents incurred on a means of transport: € 6,000 (US$ 6,469)
Additional Civil Liability Insurance:
- Private civil liability coverage: € 30 (US$ 32.30)
Why you should get Civitatis Travel Insurance
Holidays and trips are normally stress and problem-free, but on the odd occasion when something goes wrong, depending on the country you're in, accessing healthcare may be difficult or expensive.
For example, in the United States, the minimum cost for any emergency consultation can vary between US$ 1,000 and US$ 5,000. In the event of hospitalization, the average stay amounts to US$ 30,000.
The United States is not the only country with high medical costs. Being hospitalized in Morroco, Turkey or China can also turn your cheap getaway into a costly nightmare.
That's where we come in. If you take out Civitatis Travel Insurance, you can travel with the peace of mind that should the worst happen, you won't be hit with any excessive bills.
5 days - 31 days.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.