Travel with the peace and comfort of knowing that, should you need assistance on your trip, Civitatis' insurance including Covid-19 coverage has your back; don't let anything spoil your trip!
Civitatis Travel Insurance
With Civitatis Travel Insurance, you'll have all the coverage you need, as it includes all medical expenses at the best health centres, repatriation costs, theft and delays of luggage, and even civil liability. We have no deductibles and no upfront payments, and no established list of hospitals- you can go to the most suitable hospital for your needs wherever in the world you may be.
Of course, you can contact us 24 hours a day, either by phone, email or even WhatsApp. We're always on hand to help.
Types of Insurance
All insurances have the same coverage, the difference is only in price and lies in the country of origin, country of destination, and duration of the trip. When booking you can choose between:
- European citizens traveling to countries with European coverage. It's important to check the list of countries as there are some non-European countries in this list such as Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, and Israel among others.
- Other countries: for non-European citizens or Europeans traveling in other countries not included in the above list.
Very Important Information
Our insurance is only valid if you take out a policy BEFORE you travel. You cannot take out a policy if you have already left your country of residence. The date that you select on the calendar must be the first day of your trip.
The insurance is not suitable for travel within the country of residence.
- Health and medical coverage: € 200 (US$ 214.40)
- Dental expenses: € 75 (US$ 80.40)
- Repatriation or transportation of injured or ill persons: 100% of the cost
- Repatriation or transportation of children or disabled persons: 100% of the cost
- Travel for a relative in the case of hospitalisation: 100% of the cost
- Expenses incurred during the relative's stay abroad: €400 (€40 per day)
- Hotel expenses incurred during recovery: € 400 (US$ 428.90) (€ 40 (US$ 42.80) per day)
- Repatriation or transportation of the deceased policyholder: 100% of the cost
- Premature return due to the death of a relative: 100% of the cost
- Premature return due to the hospitalisation of a relative: 100% of the cost
- Sending of urgent messages: included
- Shipping of medication abroad: 100% of the cost
- The defence of the policyholder's criminal liability abroad: € 3 (US$ 3.20)
- Theft and damage to luggage: € 900 (US$ 965.20)
- Delay in the arrival of checked luggage: € 90 (US$ 96.50)
- Searching, locating and shipping of lost luggage: 100% of the cost
Additional Personal Accident Insurance:
- Personal accidents: € 6 (US$ 6.40)
- Personal accidents incurred on a means of transport: € 6 (US$ 6.40)
Additional Civil Liability Insurance:
- Private civil liability coverage: € 30 (US$ 32.10)
Civitatis travel insurance has the following travel assistance coverage for the Covid-19 virus:
Medical or health care in case of Covid-19:
- Diagnostic tests (PCR) for the confirmation of contagion by Covid-19 prescribed by health professionals in case of presenting symptoms.
- Medical transport to the nearest medical center.
- Medical care or hospitalization of the insured.
Extension of stay to comply with the quarantine required by Covid-19 prescribed by medical professionals for a maximum period of 10 days.
Repatriation of the insured in the event of loss of the initially contracted means of transport, due to assistance, hospitalization or quarantine in the event of Covid-19. The country of repatriation will be the one specified in the "nationality" field on the booking form.
Why You Should Get the Civitatis Travel Insurance
Travelling with travel insurance is always necessary but, especially at this time of a pandemic, good travel insurance with Covid-19 coverage is absolutely essential.
Holidays and trips are normally stress and problem-free, but on the odd occasion when something goes wrong, depending on the country you're in, accessing healthcare may be difficult or expensive.
For example, in the United States the minimum cost for any emergency consultation can vary between US$ 1,000 and US$ 5,000. In the event of hospitalisation, the average stay amounts to US$ 30,000.
The United States is not the only country with high medical costs. Being hospitalised in Morroco, Turkey or China can also turn your cheap getaway into a costly nightmare.
That's where we come in. If you take out Civitatis Travel Insurance, you can travel with the peace of mind that should the worst happen, you won't be hit with any excessive bills
|Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 5 days||
|Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 10 days||
|Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 15 days||
|Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 21 days||
|Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 31 days||
|All other cases 5 days||
|All other cases 10 days||
|All other cases 15 days||
|All other cases 21 days||
|All other cases 31 days||
Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 5 days
Per personUS$ 9.70
Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 10 days
Per personUS$ 18.20
Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 15 days
Per personUS$ 22.50
Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 21 days
Per personUS$ 27.80
Europeans travelling in countries with European coverage 31 days
Per personUS$ 34.30
All other cases 5 days
Per personUS$ 22.50
All other cases 10 days
Per personUS$ 33.20
All other cases 15 days
Per personUS$ 45
All other cases 21 days
Per personUS$ 53.60
All other cases 31 days
Per personUS$ 73.90
5 days - 31 days.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.