Haunted Castle Ticket
It's said that the castle of Trigueros del Valle is enchanted and inhabited by strange and fantastic creatures. Do you dare to explore its halls?
Trigueros del Valle Haunted Castle Ticket
Sometimes dragons and elves leave the literary pages of their legends and enter the real world. Sometimes science and magic come together in one. Come and explore the Enchanted Castle of Trigueros del Valle! Since the 15th century, this town in the province of Valladolid has housed a fortress where history and mystery intertwine. Where does the fine line between fiction and reality begin and end? Find out for yourself if you dare to discover this enchanted castle!
The enchanted castle of Trigueros del Valle is made up of five main themed areas you can explore:
- Dragon's den: Be careful not to wake up the ferocious creature that lives in this dungeon!
- Ghost tower: Discover the private rooms of the Robres and Guevara families during the 15th century. Are the secrets hidden in these rooms really true?
- Cryptozoology room: A place where strange creatures await you...
- Chamber of strange objects: Magical and extravagant objects make up the collection of this very special museum.
- Laboratory: Weird and wonderful experiments happen here!
Check out the map of the different areas!
Between October 12th and November 27th, you can choose which version of the maze you'd like - the usual family fun one or a creepy-crawly haunted one.
The castle is open at the following times. You can choose the time you would like to visit when booking and stay in the castle as long as you like until closing time.
1st July to 31st August
- 11 am to 2:30 pm and 5 pm to 8:30 pm.
1st September to 30th June
- Fridays: 5 pm to 9 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 am to 2:30 pm and 5 pm to 8:30 pm.
However, all these schedules are subject to change and may vary slightly.
- When you book, you will have a ticket for the Enchanted Castle of Trigueros del Valle. Therefore, you will not have to wait to access the fortress.
- When you book you'll have the option to book a ticket for people with disabilities or large families. In both cases, you'll need to present supporting documentation at the ticket office.
Ticket to the Trigueros del Valle Enchanted Castle
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code. Specifically, this activity applies the following practices: Show more
Printed material is avoided.
No single-use plastics are used.
The activity promotes local production.
No printing of documentation required.
Promotes local employment.
Has a gender equality policy.
Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Trigueros del Valle Castle.