With this ticket you can enjoy three different activities around Turin: climb the Mole Antonellian, admire the National Museum of Cinema, as well as hop on and off sightseeing bus during a period of 24 hours.
The Mole Antonelliana measures 160 metres and is one of the main attractions in the city. It was originally constructed as a synagogue and now houses the National Museum of Cinema. The landmark building stands out in Turin with its dome and large spire.
With this ticket, you'll have access to the Mole Antonelliana panoramic lift, where you can marvel at the stunning views of Turin.
National Museum of Cinema
The National Museum of Cinema hosts an impressive collection relating to the Seventh Art. Its unique location inside the symbolic Mole Antonelliana makes its exhibitions even more special.
The museum is divided into themes: Cinema Archaeology, Temple Hall and the Cinema Machine. Cinematic archives, props used in well known films and huge cinema screens with daily screenings await you
Turin Sightseeing Bus
The Turin sightseeing bus carries out 35 stops at important locations around Turin, with two different lines. You can check the Turin sightseeing bus routes and stops here.
Mole Antonelliana and National Museum of Cinema
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: open from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Saturday: open from 9 am to 11 pm.
Final entry at the National Musem of Cinema is one hour before closing time.
- Between April and October, there are two bus lines: the red line, with a frequency of 60 minutes between 10 am and 4 pm, and the blue line, with a frequency of 90 minutes between 9:30 am and 6 pm.
- Between November and March, only the red line operates: frequency is 60 minutes between 10 am and 4 pm.
The entrance ticket to Mole Antonelliana and the National Museum of Cinema is valid for 48 consecutive hours once it is first used. For instance, if you use the ticket for the first time on Monday at 3 pm, you can enjoy the activities included until Wednesday at 3 pm.
You'll also have 24 consecutive hours to hop on and off the buses as much as you like.
The minimum age to reserve this combined ticket is 26 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
Per personUS$ 37.90
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Skip the Line entrance to Mole Antonelliana lift.
Skip the Line entrance to National Museum of Turin.
Unlimited hop on and hop off City Sightseeing Bus for 24 hours.
One pair of earphones per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).