Discover one of the most fascinating landscapes in Spain and visit the Albufera of Valencia, a range of forests, rice fields and lakes where you can enjoy a unique day out to the Mediterranean coast.
Albufera Day Trip
We'll pick you up at the Valencia Hotel and head to the Albufera lake, just ten kilometres away from Valencia. Did you know it's Spain's biggest lake? We'll enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of it from the Gola de Puchol pier while our guide tells us all about its unique Mediterranean ecosystem.
Our next stop will be El Palmar. This island of the Albufera (meaning lagoon in Valencian) encapsulates its fishing roots that have characterised this area of Valencia throughout history. There are still some 18th-century houses! We'll walk around the main streets, pass by monuments and enjoy a boat ride to admire the area's delights from a different perspective.
Before leaving El Palmar, we'll visit El Saler to admire some virgin dunes and marvel over the indigenous plants, as well its beach and the Mediterranean sea. Lastly, we'll go back to Valencia's hotels, or you can decide to stay in the area and enjoy a delicious paella (not included).
Sunset over the Albufera
If you want to enjoy a magnificent sunset over the waters of the Albufera, you'll need to book the trip in the afternoon. Depending on the sun, the timetable may vary slightly, meaning your guide may contact you to change the initial meeting time to earlier or later.
- The Albufera boat ride is for a minimum of two people.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 7 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old|
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 32.20
3 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).