Discover the most emblematic places and traditions of the Valencia Falles, a festival that has been declared Intangible Cultural Heritage since 2016.
We'll begin at the Plaza de Toros in Valencia, one of the most central points in the city, and set off on our tour of the most important places in Valencia during its festivities: Falles.
Accompanied by an expert guide in the history of the Falles, we'll find out all about these famous festivals, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, as well as their customs, traditions and meanings. We'll learn about some of the most important falles, such as the Falla Convento Jerusalén, Falla Ayuntamiento, Falla El Pilar and the Falla Na Jordana. One of them will win first prize!
Throughout the year, Valencians work hard to produce artistic creations and exhibit them during their festivities. You'll also get to know the best places to taste local gastronomy.
Tour + entrance inside one of the falles
If you choose this option, we will follow the same itinerary as the previous option and, in addition, at the end of the tour, we will get to go inside one of the Na Jordana falles - an unforgettable experience!
2 hours - 2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Admission to one of the falles (depending on selection)
Entry to monuments
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- The activity promotes local production.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Plaza de Toros de Valencia