Discover the best of Valencia, exploring the city's most emblematic monuments on this private tour with an exclusive guide just for you and your group.
Valencia Private Tour Itinerary
On the day of your tour, your guide will meet you at your chosen meeting point in Valencia, where you'll begin your walking route around the historic centre.
First, you'll make your way to Plaça de la Mare de Déu, also known as Plaza de la Virgen, one of the city's most famous squares. Here, your guide will reveal the fascinating history of the Tribunal of Waters, a tradition which has taken place every Thursday for several centuries.
You'll also discover curious secrets surrounding the Fallas, one of Valencia's most important festivals, which has been declared an Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
Continue your walking tour around the old town to the Palau de la Generalitat, a building with Medieval origins, and the 14th century Miguelete, or Micalet Tower, one of the most iconic symbols of Valencia. Admire the Silk Exchange, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and a symbol of the city's importance as an economic centre in the Middle Ages.
Next, you'll make your way to the Central Market, where your senses will be delighted by the sight and smells of the different local delicacies on offer at the many food stalls that fill the beautiful Modernist building. Finally, wander over to the Serrans Gate, a striking Valencian Gothic style monument that formed part of the 14th century city walls.
Why book a private tour?
When you reserve a private tour, you enjoy the benefit of personalised service from an exclusive English-speaking guide just for you and your group. You'll be picked up from your hotel and you'll be able to tailor your itinerary to your interests. What's more, if you're a larger group, you'll save money too!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 65% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 10 people||Up to 15 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 90.60
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 120.80
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 181.20
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Official English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.