Imagine flying through the sky over the capital of Castilla and Leon. You can enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience with this Valladolid Hot Air Balloon Ride. Time will fly by!
Valladolid Hot Air Balloon Ride
We'll meet at dawn at the launch area located on the outskirts of the city, where the team will be setting up the balloon. You'll have the chance to watch the coloured fabrics slowly filling with air, ready for your flight.
Once inside the basket, the pilot will explain some safety measures. The flight begins with the first rays of sunshine on the horizon, as we take advantage of the stability in the air. Gently, almost magically, we'll feel the balloon take off from the ground and rise high up into the sky
From our privileged viewpoint, we'll enjoy an hour's flight with splendid views of Valladolid's monuments, the Pisuerga River and the surrounding landscape at our feet - a wonderful feeling!
After the flight, we'll celebrate this exciting experience by toasting with cava and enjoying a small lunch.
Finally, you'll receive a certificate and a high definition video of your air adventure.
The hot air balloons have different capacity. The largest ones can carry up to 10 passengers as well as the pilot.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Per person||under 6|
|Hot air balloon ride||
Hot air balloon ride
Per personUS$ 189.40
under 6not admitted
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English.
1 hour balloon ride.
Celebration with a glass of champagne.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Hotel Ibis Valladolid parking (Avenida del Euro, 7).