Do you want to discover Valladolid in one day? With this combo, you'll be able to ride the tourist bus and enjoy free entry to 10 of the most important museums in the city.
Valladolid Tourist Bus
The Valladolid tourist bus is an open-top double-decker bus; a comfortable way to tour the city. During the 1-hour route, the bus will make 9 stops in the old town where you can hop on and off at your leisure.
- Acera de Recoletos street (Tourist Information Office)
- Archivo Municipal town hall (Paseo Isabel la Católica)
- Calle San Quirce, 5
- Palacio de Justicia (Calle de las Angustias, 21)
- Valladolid Cathedral and the Colegiata de Santa María la Mayor church (Portugalete Square)
- Casa Museo de Colón museum (Calle Colón)
- Iglesia de San Pedro church (Student House)
- Plaza de la Universidad square
- Plaza de España square
Check out this map of the route and stops via this link.
The tourist bus schedule is on Fridays at 5 pm and 6 pm, and on Saturdays and Sundays at 12 pm, 1 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm. From 1st of April to 31st September, the last bus departs on Fridays at 7 pm and on Saturdays and Sundays at 8 pm.
Valladolid Tourist Card
The Valladolid Card includes free access to 10 of the most important museums in Valladolid. As it's only valid for one day, we recommend you start using it first thing in the morning.
- Oriental Museum
- Science Museum
- Museum of Valladolid
- National Sculpture Museum
- Diocesan Museum and Cathedral of Valladolid
- Columbus House Museum
- Cervantes House Museum
- Museum of San Joaquín and Santa Ana
Collect your card from the Tourist Information Office on the Acera de Recoletos street. Its opening hours are:
From 1st April to 30th September: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 4:30 pm to 7 pm.
From 1st October to 31st March: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65sUS$ 6.70
Children between 5 and 14US$ 6.70
Children under 5Free
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Valladolid Card with free entry to 10 museums.
Unlimited use of the tour bus for 1 day.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (5:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Tourist Information Office on the Acera de Recoletos street.