Do you want to discover Valladolid in one day? With this combo, you'll be able to ride the tourist bus and enjoy free entry to 10 of the most important museums in the city.
Valladolid Tourist Bus
The Valladolid tourist bus is an open-top double-decker bus; a comfortable way to tour the city. During the 1-hour route, the bus will make 9 stops in the old town where you can hop on and off at your leisure.
- Acera de Recoletos street (Tourist Information Office)
- Archivo Municipal town hall (Paseo Isabel la Católica)
- Calle San Quirce, 5
- Palacio de Justicia (Calle de las Angustias, 21)
- Valladolid Cathedral and the Colegiata de Santa María la Mayor church (Portugalete Square)
- Casa Museo de Colón museum (Calle Colón)
- Iglesia de San Pedro church (Student House)
- Plaza de la Universidad square
- Plaza de España square
Check out this map of the route and stops via this link.
The tourist bus schedule is Saturdays and Sundays at 1 pm and 5 pm.
Valladolid Tourist Card
The Valladolid Card includes free access to 10 of the most important museums in Valladolid. As it's only valid for one day, we recommend you start using it first thing in the morning.
- Oriental Museum
- Science Museum
- Museum of Valladolid
- National Sculpture Museum
- Diocesan Museum and Cathedral of Valladolid
- Columbus House Museum
- Cervantes House Museum
- Museum of San Joaquín and Santa Ana
Collect your card from the Tourist Information Office on the Acera de Recoletos street. Its opening hours are:
From 1st April to 30th September: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 4:30 pm to 7 pm.
From 1st October to 31st March: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Over 65sUS$ 7.20
Children between 5 and 14US$ 7.20
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other language.
Valladolid Card with free entry to 10 museums.
Unlimited use of the tour bus for 1 day.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (5:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tourist Information Office on the Acera de Recoletos street.