Travel to Victoria by helicopter or float plane and visit the Canadian city at your leisure: perfect if your time to visit Victoria is limited.
Float Plane or Helicopter Ride to Victoria
At the agreed time, we'll come and pick you up from your hotel in Vancouver and we'll head to the city's heliport. We'll board a helicopter and arrive in Victoria in just 30 minutes.
On the journey, you'll be able to enjoy a panoramic, bird's eye view of both cities, as well as the beautiful natural landscape surrounding Victoria. Once in Victoria, you'll have free time to explore the most emblematic places in the city, such as the parliament and the famous Fairmount Empress hotel.
We'll then head to Butchart gardens and wander through the perfectly adorned green area. Full of flowers, trees and lakes, these gardens have over 1 million plants!
When you've explored Victoria, we'll meet at the port again to board a speedboat to take us back to Vancouver.
Float Plane Ride
If you prefer, when making your booking you can choose the float plane option. The flight time is roughly the same as with the helicopter ride, but the price is cheaper.
With this option, we also make the trip back to Vancouver via speedboat.
The time of the tour depends on the option you pick:
- Helicopter ride to Victoria: you'll be picked up at 9 am.
- Float plane ride to Victoria: you'll be picked up at 7:45 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Seniors over 65 years old||Children aged between 4 and 12 years|
|Helicopter ride to Victoria||
|Float plane ride to Victoria||
Helicopter ride to Victoria
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 428.80
Children aged between 4 and 12 yearsUS$ 330.80
Float plane ride to Victoria
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 353.40
Children aged between 4 and 12 yearsUS$ 300.70
10 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Helicopter ride to Victoria (optional).
Float plane ride to Victoria (optional).
Entrance to Nuchart Gardens.
Bottle of water and hot drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).