Discover the beautiful village of Mandinga and enjoy a wonderful boat trip on the idyllic, mangrove-lined lagoons which surround it, when you take this brilliant trip from Veracruz.
Mandinga Boat Trip
We will meet up at 3:30 pm in Plaza Acuario and then catch the tram to the wonderful village of Mandinga. After a 30-minute journey, we will arrive and immediately head to the pier where a boat will be waiting for us.
Fro the next 40 minutes, we will sail from the Laguna Chica to the Laguna Grande. We pass through an idyllic forest of mangroves, where you will witness the area's diverse fauna and flora.
Along the way, we will encounter a variety of amazing bird species, such as herons or cormorants, which inhabit the small islands that emerge over the lagoons.
When the boat ride has finished, you will have around one hour of your own free time to taste the region's typical fish and seafood in one of the local restaurants. You can't miss the Mandinga oysters, which, in some places, are even fished out as you are waiting.
At 6 pm, we will return to the station and hop back on the tram which will take us back to Veracruz in just half an hour. Our brilliant trip ends at the original starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in Spanish||
Tour in Spanish
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 8.60
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in Spanish.
Return transport on tram.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 15 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).