Explore the spectacular surroundings of Amarante on this jeep tour of the Serra do Marão and enjoy its breathtaking viewpoints!
Serra do Marão Jeep Tour
We'll meet at 10 am outside the São Gonçalo Church in Amarante where we'll board the jeep and set off on our tour of the Serra do Marão.
This tour will take you to discover the breathtaking natural landscapes that surround the beautiful city of Amarante. Green pine forests, mountains, rivers and much more! It also has the sixth-highest mountain in Portugal!
When we reach the top of the mountain, we'll stop at the Nossa Senhora de Moreira viewpoint and admire the spectacular scenery below. You'll get to take some impressive photographs of the area and go on a pleasant walk.
After three hours of adventure at the Serra do Marão, we'll make our way back to the meeting point in Amarante for 1 pm.
Tour with lunch
If you want to spend more time at the Serra do Marão, you can book the "Tour + Lunch" option, which includes a picnic lunch of local products and green regional wine at the viewpoint. This option ends back at the meeting point at 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Tour + Lunch||
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 27.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
Tour + Lunch
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 46.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
3 hours - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Picnic lunch (depending on option booked).
Bottle of water.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Praça da República.