With this entrance to the Acropolis in Athens you'll be able to visit one of the most emblematic places of Ancient Greece. You'll have the chance to visit the Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Niké or the Propylaea - a must see!
Entry to the Acropolis of Athens
The Acropolis of Athens is one of the most special historic complexes in the world, besides being the symbol par excellence of Greece. The "upper city" is home to some of the best-known buildings of ancient Greece, such as the Parthenon, the Erechthion and its Caryatids, the Temple of Athena Noe and the Propylaea.
With this queue-free entrance, you can walk around the Acropolis of Athens at your leisure, getting to know each of the monuments that make up the city in detail. Furthermore, its strategic location will allow you to enjoy impressive views of the entire Greek capital, which is more than 150 metres above sea level!
The timetable of the Acropolis is as follows:
- From 1 November to 30 March: from 8 am to 5 pm.
- From 1 April to 15 September: from 8 am to 8 pm.
- From 16 to 30 September: from 8 am to 7 pm.
- October: from 8 am to 6 pm.
Last entry is half an hour before the Acropolis closes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 14.30
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Entry to the Acropolis.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
Acropolis of Athens.