Explore the picturesque streets of Aveiro, Portugal's capital of Modernism when you take this fantastic private tour. A professional guide will be working exclusively for you and your companions!
Aveiro Private Tour
After picking you up from your hotel in the centre of Aveiro at your chosen time, we will start walking through the streets of the city, in search of the most elegant buildings designed in the modernist style, known as Art Nouveau.
You will find out why Aveiro is considered to be the Portuguese Venice. For the next two and a half hours, we will walk through its bustling streets and find out about the relevance of salt in the history of the city.
We will continue the tour visiting the legendary fish market, which is located in one of the traditional areas of Aveiro: the Beira-Mar district. We will also learn about the amazing customs of the São Gonçalinho festivities which are held here every year.
We will finish the private tour by relaxing on a cafe terrace in the town center, where you will enjoy a drink of your choice.
This tour includes pick up in the hotels located in the centre of Aveiro. If you're staying outside the centre, we'll contact you to arrange a pick up point in the centre of the city.
Advantages of a private tour
By booking a private tour you will enjoy the exclusive use of a professional, English speaking guide. You will receive a much more personalized service and you can design the itinerary based on your tastes and preferences. Best of all, if you are part of a large group, you will save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private Tour in English
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 121.30
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 163.80
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 182
Up to 20 peopleUS$ 212.40
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of traditional products.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.