Discover the magic of the Portuguese Venice in the moonlight on this night tour of Aveiro and admire its main monuments from a different perspective.
Aveiro Night Tour
We'll meet at the Battle of Liberty Place Monument at 9 pm, as the sun starts to set in this beautiful Portuguese city. Then we'll set off to explore its streets and discover its main monuments as they're illuminated by the street lamps.
First, we'll head to the old town to admire the magnificent Art Nouveau facades in the moonlight. Next, we'll make our way to the stunning Misericórdia Church, followed by other important monuments such as the Town Hall and the Sé Cathedral.
Lastly, we'll head across Carcavelos Bridge and where we'll listen to fascinating stories about Aveiro's channels as well as its famous moliceiro boats.
Our guided tour of Aveiro will end at 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 33% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 14 years old||Children under 6|
Children between 6 and 14 years oldUS$ 12.10
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Battle of Liberty Place Monument.