Step inside Antoni Gaudí’s creative world by booking skip the line tickets to Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera, accompanied by an audioguide in English to learn all about this fascinating building.
Why visit Casà Mila (La Pedrera)?
This modernist building was commissioned by the Spanish politician and businessman Pere Milà I Camps to the brilliant Catalan architect Gaudí in 1906. It is officially called Casa Milà, but is popularly known as La Pedrera, meaning “stone quarry” in Catalan because of its uneven outer appearance.
Skip the lines and walk straight in. Accompanied by your audioguide in English, wander through the building’s various rooms included in UNESCO’s World Heritage list in 1984. You can also visit Espacio Gaudí (an interpretation center dedicated to the architect), the exhibition halls and colourful patios. The fourth floor houses a recreation of an early twentieth-century bourgeois house.
One of La Pedrera’s highlights is its rooftop, an exceptional observation deck over Barcelona. The top terrace is also extremely popular because of its “warrior chimneys”, which inspired the design of Star Wars’ imperial helmets. These original aspects make it one of the most photographed part of Casa Milà.
The audioguide tour lasts approximately 90 minutes. At the end, you can continue to explore Casa Milà at your own leisure, revisiting your favourite rooms.
Night visit to Casa Milà
You can also choose to visit La Pedrera at nighttime. This admission includes an audio-visual show projected on the building’s chimneys.
If you are a resident of Catalonia, you can book discounted tickets. You'll need to show your ID card or residency certificate at the ticket office.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Residents of CatolniaUS$ 13.60
Over 65sUS$ 20.90
Children 7-12 years oldUS$ 13.60
Children 7-12 years old residents of CataloniaUS$ 6.80
Children under 7 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Skip the line admission to Casa Milà (La Pedrera).
Audioguide in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most areas are accessible).
Casa Milà (La Pedrera).