Visit two of Barcelona’s most popular attractions during this combo tour of Park Güell and Sagrada Familia and learn about Antoni Gaudí’s two masterpieces.
Güell Park and Sagrada Familia Combo Tour
The tour will start at the famous Park Güell where your guide will be waiting for you to begin a fascinating guided tour through Barcelona's history, modernist influences and Guadi's famous works of art.
Step inside Gaudí’s creative mind throughout the tour and admire the location’s perfect harmony. From this vantage point, you’ll enjoy some of the city’s most magnificent views over Barcelona. The various monuments scattered along the park make it an unforgettable, almost magical landmark.
After the visit to the park, you'll have an hour and a half of free time to have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy Barcelona's delicious gastronomy. Then the tour will continue towards the city's most characteristic monument and Gaudi's masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia.
We'll get off the vehicle and admire the imposing basilica's different facades. Then, we'll go through its immense doors to discover its interior inspired by nature and composed of enormous columns that form a forest of stone. We'll also discover the Christian symbolism that is hidden behind each of the impressive stone buildings of the basilica.
1st October - 31st March: After visiting Park Güell, you’ll have one hour and a half of free time to have lunch before continuing with a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia.
1st April - 30th September: The tour will begin visiting the Sagrada Familia and then we'll head to Park Güell
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-11 years old||Infants 0-2 years old|
US$ 86.10 US$ 75.20
US$ 77.50 US$ 67.60
AdultsUS$ 86.10 US$ 75.20
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 77.50 US$ 67.60
Infants 0-2 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Local English speaking guide expert on Gaudí.
Tickets to Güell Park and Sagrada Familia.
Transfer from Güell Park to Sagrada Familia.
13% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Barcelona).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
The corner of Calle Mallorca and Calle Marina, next to the metro exit elevator (with the big M).