Climb to the top of Montjüic, Barcelona’s most historic hill, and enjoy some of the best views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean Sea as you travel on the renovated Montjüic Cable Car.
What to expect?
Barcelona’s Montjüic Cable Car offers breath-taking 360º panoramic views over the city as it steadily climbs up the steep hillside. You’ll enjoy spotting Barcelona’s emblematic landmarks, including the Sagrada Familia and Port Bell, during the relaxing journey. Castell de Montjüic, an old military fortress with an impressive observation deck, is situated at the top. You’ll obtain the best views over the Mediterranean Sea, Serra de Collserola and Barcelona.
Montjüic Cable Car has three stations:
- Parc Montjüic, in front of the Montjüic Cable Car
- Castell de Montjüic
- January - February: 10am - 6pm.
- March - May: 10am - 7pm.
- June - September: 10am - 9pm.
- October: 10am - 7pm.
- November -December: 10am - 6pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children less than 4 years old|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 11
Children less than 4 years oldFree
Montjuic cable car return ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Avenida Miramar, 30.