Discover the beautiful city of Barcelona on wheels with this Segway tour! Delve into its maritime traditions and explore its most intriguing historic monuments.
Barcelona Segway Tour
Want to explore Barcelona in a fun and original way? Just meet your guide at your chosen time at the Arc de Triomf, and after putting your helmets on and having a brief introductory session, we'll get on our Segways and set off to explore the coastal city
We'll pass through the Parc de la Ciutadella and the Olympic Port, built for the 1992 Games, before reaching Port Vell, the oldest marina in Barcelona. There, we'll get to see the Palau de Mar and the Customs Building, a reminder of the city's maritime heritage.
Continuing on our Segway route, we'll reach the beginning of La Rambla, where we'll find the Monument to Columbus. We'll then make our way over to Barcelona's most popular beach, La Barceloneta, passing by the city's Aquarium on the way.
The next stop on our guided Segway tour will be the San Sebastian Tower and the cable car station which takes locals and tourists up the hill from the beach to Montjuic. We'll also get to catch a glimpse of the Baroque façade of the Basilica of Our Lady of Mercy and the emblematic Estació de França railway station, which dates back to 1848.
At the end of our two hour tour, we'll leave our Segways behind, finishing up back at the Passeig de Lluís Companys.
Who can participate in this tour?
The minimum age to participate in this activity is 10 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 16 years old||Children under 10|
Children between 10 and 16 years oldUS$ 54.50
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Segway and helmet hire.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Arc de Triomf.