Explore the beautiful natural surroundings of the Argentinian Patagonia with this day trip to the breathtaking El Bolsón and Puelo Lake.
Day Trip to El Bolsón & Puelo Lake
We'll leave Bariloche along a road which runs parallel to lakes Gutiérrez, Mascardi and Guillermo, so you'll be able to enjoy the wonderful views.
Our first stop will be in the small town of El Bolsón. Its natural beauty is sure to make an impression. Plus, it is also a hub of commercial activities, which you'll see first-hand as we visit the famous El Bolsón Craft Fair which has stalls selling products handmade by locals. It's the perfect chance to buy a unique souvenir.
We'll then continue our journey, passing through many small rural farms which harvest hops, wheat, corn, raspberries, blackcurrants and apples. These farms are located in the proximity of Puelo Lake, which will be our next stop. Here, we'll walk along the shore of the lake, admiring its blue and turquoise waters; it's beauty will leave you lost for words! Next, you'll be able to replenish your energy at the picnic areas, whilst still taking in the incredible scenery.
In the afternoon, we'll finally return to Bariloche. On the return journey, which will take around two hours, we'll find out some interesting facts about the Patagonian flora and flora that are found in these outstanding environmental surroundings.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in the centre of Bariloche. If your accommodation is elsewhere, you must make your own way to the meeting point for the scheduled time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Return bus transport from Bariloche.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Puelo Lake National Park (320 Argentinian pesos; 8 USD approx.).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Bariloche local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).